At the Law Office of Andres R. Guevara, we’re dedicated to helping Colorado residents get past criminal charges. If you or a loved one have been charged with a crime, this is an extremely tumultuous time. You likely have a lot of questions about what the charge means for your future.
We’re here to answer your questions and guide you through the process, working to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. We have a number of resources to help you better understand your charges, the criminal justice process, and what you can expect. Please visit the pages below, and if you still have questions, feel free to call an experienced Greenwood Village and Denver, CO criminal defense lawyer at our firm to get the answers you need.
- Criminal Defense FAQ
- Your Rights
- Miranda Rights
- Search Warrants
- Speedy Trial
- Should you speak with the police?
- How are drug cases prosecuted?
- What are my rights if I am arrested?
- What are my Miranda rights and when should I be given Miranda warnings?
- The police want to talk to me about a crime they think I committed. What should I do?
- What is the criminal justice process?
- Do you need an experienced Denver drug crimes attorney?
- Possession of Cocaine
- Can I Be Charged With Anything If I Was With Someone Who Is In Possession Of Drugs?
- Drug Possession vs. Alcohol Possession in Colorado
- What Should I Do If There Is A Warrant For My Arrest?
- DUI Penalties
- Is one drink enough to be convicted of DUI?
- What signs does a police officer look for if he/she suspects that the driver is intoxicated?
- What happens if a police officer pulls me over and believes that I am driving under the influence?
- How will I know if the Field Sobriety Tests are being properly performed by the police officer?
- Is a DUI a misdemeanor or a felony?
- What happens if I get a marijuana DUI?
- DMV: Reinstating Your Colorado Driver’s License
- Driver’s License Revocation in Colorado
- What is the Difference between DUI and DWAI in Colorado?
- Colorado DMV Links and InformationSex Crime Defense
- Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO)
Sex Crime Defense
- What happens after you’ve been charged with a sex crime?
- Can you be convicted of a sex crime based on one person’s word?
- Statute of Limitations
- How Will A Sexual Assault Accusation or Charge Affect Me Down the Road?
- What should I do if I am arrested for Sexual Assault on a Child?
- Sex Offender Deregistration
Denver, CO Resources
- Marijuana Defense
- Criminal Law
- DUI Defense
- Drug Charges
- Sex Crime
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar Crimes
- Misdemeanor Sex Offense in Denver, CO
- Theft, Robbery, Burglary in Denver, CO
- Cocaine Possession in Denver, CO
Arvada, CO Resources
- Drug Charges in Arvada, CO
- DUI in Arvada, CO
- Marijuana DUI in Arvada, CO
- Sex Crime Defense in Arvada, CO
- Shoplifting in Arvada, CO
- White Collar Crime Defense in Arvada, CO
Greenwood Village, CO
- Drug Charges in Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Marijuana DUI in Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Criminal Defense in Greenwood Village, Colorado
- DUI Defense in Greenwood Village, CO
- Criminal Defense Lawyers in Centennial, Colorado
- Fighting Drug Charges in Centennial, Colorado
- Seeking Help with DUI Criminal Defense in Centennial, Colorado
- Do I have to take a field sobriety test or a Breathalyzer test?
Protection and Restraining Orders in Colorado